- Designed with all the attributes of a traditional full resin
- Superior resistance to abrasion*
- Excellent steam
- Resistance to a variety of chemicals* (gasoline, oil,
antifreeze, bleach, alcohol, etc.)
* It is highly recommended that each color
is tested in the specific application to ensure performance meets
- Excellent print quality for text, graphics, and
- Designed for harsh environment labeling applications that
- Textile and apparel applications
- Nursery and lumber
- Chemical drum labeling
- Medical and pharmaceutical
- Outdoor applications
- Flexible packaging
- Recommended Media:
- Polyethylene and polypropylene
- Polyester films
- Colors available:
|Total Ribbon Thickness:
|Ink Melting Point:
|Recommended Maximum Print Speed:
This diagram is representative of DC-400
ribbons used in super premium applications when printing on synthetic
To ensure optimal performance, please adhere to the following
environmental conditions for use, shipping, and storage.
- For optimal print results, thermal transfer printing should
occur in the temperature range of 5º C (41º F) to 35º
C (95º F) at 45% to 85% relative humidity.
- Recommended shipping conditions for up to one month duration
are -5º C (23º F) to 45º C (113º F) at
20% to 85% relative humidity.
- To ensure the ribbons performance, our suggested storage
conditions for up to one year duration are -5º C (23º F)
to 40º C (104º F) at 20% to 85% relative humidity.
Please Note: Exposing Watson Label Products Thermal
Transfer Ribbons to direct sunlight or moisture will cause damage to the
Watson Label Products goal is to
achieve total customer satisfaction, and we offer a 100% guarantee on all our
bar code thermal transfer ribbon products.
(Product data sheet -