- Incorporates Watson Label Products' Nearer Edge
Technology (NET) for maximum performance on printers with near edge
- Excellent choice when color is needed for graphics, text, and
- Excellent performance at high print
- General purpose labeling
warehousing, and receiving labeling
- Shelf and bin labeling
- Retail tag
and label applications
- Textile and apparel applications
- Nursery and
- Flexible packaging applications
- Recommended Media:
- Coated paper tag and label stock
Polyethylene films and polypropylene films
- Colors available:
* TEC« OEM Approved
|Total Ribbon Thickness:
||7.5 - 8.5 Microns|
|Ink Melting Point:
|Recommended Maximum Print Speed:
This diagram is representative of NET Color ribbons used in
premium applications when printing on coated paper tag and label
To ensure optimal performance, please adhere to the following
environmental conditions for use, shipping, and storage.
- >For optimal print results, thermal transfer printing should
occur in the temperature range of 5║ C (41║ F) to 35║
C (95║ F) at 45% to 85% relative humidity.
- Recommended shipping conditions for up to one month duration
are -5║ C (23║ F) to 45║ C (113║ F) at
20% to 85% relative humidity.
- To ensure the ribbons performance, our suggested storage
conditions for up to one year duration are -5║ C (23║ F)
to 40║ C (104║ F) at 20% to 85% relative humidity.
Please Note: Exposing Watson Label Products Thermal
Transfer Ribbons to direct sunlight or moisture will cause damage to the
Watson Label Products' goal is to achieve total customer
satisfaction, and we offer a 100% guarantee on all our bar code thermal
transfer ribbon products.
(Product data sheet - NET