- Incorporates Watson Label Products' Nearer Edge
Technology (NET™) for maximum performance on printers with near edge
- Outstanding performance at high print speeds
- Very good smudge and scratch resistance
- Excellent print quality
- Genuine TEC (OEM-Approved) thermal transfer
- Shipping, warehousing, and receiving
- Shelf and bin labeling
- Compliance labeling
- Apparel tag
and label applications
- Retail tag and label applications
- Nursery and
- Flexible packaging applications
- Recommended Media:
- Coated paper tag and label stock
- Polypropylene films
|Total Ribbon Thickness:
||1.25 MacBeth Scale|
|Ink Melting Point:
|Recommended Maximum Print Speed:
This diagram is representative of NET™ Premium used in premium
applications when printing on coated tag and label stocks.
To ensure optimal performance, please adhere to the following
environmental conditions for use, shipping, and storage.>
- For optimal print results, thermal transfer printing should
occur in the temperature range of 5º C (41º F) to 35º
C (95º F) at 45% to 85% relative humidity.
- Recommended shipping conditions for up to one month duration
are -5º C (23º F) to 45º C (113º F) at
20% to 85% relative humidity.
- To ensure the ribbon’s performance, our suggested storage
conditions for up to one year duration are -5º C (23º F)
to 40º C (104º F) at 20% to 85% relative humidity.
Please Note: Exposing Watson Label Products Thermal
Transfer Ribbons to direct sunlight or moisture will cause damage to the
Watson Label Products' goal is to achieve total customer
satisfaction, and we offer a 100% guarantee on all our bar code thermal
transfer ribbon products.
(Product data sheet - NET