- Incorporates Watson Label Products' Nearer Edge
Technology (NET) for maximum performance on printers with near edge
- Excellent print quality
- Superior resistance to abrasion, heat (150C), and a variety of
chemicals including, but not limited to:
- Engine oil
- Designed for harsh environment labeling applications:
Textile and apparel applications
- Nursery and lumber applications
- Chemical drum labeling
- Medical and pharmaceutical
- Industrial work-in-process applications
- Flexible packaging applications
- Recommended Media:
- Polyethylene films
- Polyester films
|Total Ribbon Thickness:
||1.2 MacBeth Scale|
|Ink Melting Point:
|Recommended Maximum Print Speed:
This diagram is representative of NET Resin used in super
premium applications when printing on polyester film labels.
To ensure optimal performance, please adhere to the following
environmental conditions for use, shipping, and storage.
- For optimal print results, thermal transfer printing should
occur in the temperature range of 5º C (41º F) to 35º
C (95º F) at 45% to 85% relative humidity.
- Recommended shipping conditions for up to one month duration
are -5º C (23º F) to 45º C (113º F) at
20% to 85% relative humidity.
- To ensure the ribbons performance, our suggested storage
conditions for up to one year duration are -5º C (23º F)
to 40º C (104º F) at 20% to 85% relative humidity.
Please Note: Exposing Watson Label Products Thermal
Transfer Ribbons to direct sunlight or moisture will cause damage to the
Watson Label Products' goal is to achieve total customer
satisfaction, and we offer a 100% guarantee on all our bar code thermal
transfer ribbon products.
(Product data sheet - NET