- Superior smudge and scratch resistance
- Good resistance to IPA and other household
- Moderate level of steam resistance
- Shipping, warehousing, and receiving
- Shelf and bin labeling
- Compliance labeling
- Textile and
- Nursery and lumber applications
- Recommended Media:
- Coated paper tag and label stocks
- Polypropylene films
- Polyester films
|Total Ribbon Thickness:
||1.30 MacBeth Scale|
|Ink Melting Point:
|Recommended Maximum Print Speed:
This diagram is representative of R2 Prime used in premium
applications when printing on coated tag and label stocks and synthetic
To ensure optimal performance, please adhere to the following
environmental conditions for use, shipping, and storage.
- For optimal print results, thermal transfer printing should
occur in the temperature range of 5º C (41º F) to 35º
C (95º F) at 45% to 85% relative humidity.
- Recommended shipping conditions for up to one month duration
are -5º C (23º F) to 45º C (113º F) at
20% to 85% relative humidity.
- To ensure the ribbons performance, our suggested storage
conditions for up to one year duration are -5º C (23º F)
to 40º C (104º F) at 20% to 85% relative humidity.
Please Note: Exposing Watson Label Products Thermal
Transfer Ribbons to direct sunlight or moisture will cause damage to the
Watson Label Products' goal is to achieve total customer
satisfaction, and we offer a 100% guarantee on all our bar code thermal
transfer ribbon products.
(Product data sheet - R2