- Offers outstanding print quality for normal and rotated bar
- Superior resistance to abrasion, steam, heat (150C on
polyester, 300C on polyimide), and a variety of chemicals including, but not
- Mineral spirits
- Engine oil
- Human skin oil
- Reduced energy requirements extend printhead
- Recognized by U.L. and CSA on various label
- Designed for harsh environment labeling applications:
Textile and apparel applications
- Nursery and lumber applications
Chemical drum labeling
- Medical and pharmaceutical labeling
- Industrial Applications
- Automotive applications
- Recommended Media:
- Polyethylene and polypropylene
- Polyester and polyimide films
|Total Ribbon Thickness:
||1.0 MacBeth Scale|
|Ink Melting Point:
|Recommended Maximum Print Speed:
This diagram is representative of SP-330 used in super premium
applications when printing on synthetic films.
To ensure optimal performance, please adhere to the following
environmental conditions for use, shipping, and storage.
- For optimal print results, thermal transfer printing should
occur in the temperature range of 5º C (41º F) to 35º
C (95º F) at 45% to 85% relative humidity.
- Recommended shipping conditions for up to one month duration
are -5º C (23º F) to 45º C (113º F) at
20% to 85% relative humidity.
- To ensure the ribbons performance, our suggested storage
conditions for up to one year duration are -5º C (23º F)
to 40º C (104º F) at 20% to 85% relative humidity.
Please Note: Exposing Watson Label Products Thermal
Transfer Ribbons to direct sunlight or moisture will cause damage to the
Watson Label Products' goal is to achieve total customer
satisfaction, and we offer a 100% guarantee on all our bar code thermal
transfer ribbon products.
(Product data sheet -