|Education Level:||Associate Degree|
|Experience Level:||Experienced (Non-Manager)|
Watson Label Products is seeking an Administrative Assistant with a minimum of 2 years of experience in an office environment. Qualified applicants must be energetic, have excellent computer and typing skills, a good understanding of commonly used computer programs, outstanding communication skills (both oral and written), a desire to build relationships with customers, a keen eye to detail and the ability to multi-task. Experience with Illustrator, Photoshop, and WordPress will be considered a plus.
About Our Company
Watson Label Products specializes in manufacturing custom bar code labels for library, industrial and critical label applications. We offer exceptional flexibility customization and personalization along with over 60 years of industry knowledge and expertise. We are an ISO Quality Certified Company and utilize a Post Production Computerized Inspection and Validation System. In addition, the quality of our products is outstanding and our customer service is second to none.
Watson Label Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
- Answer phones and greet visitors
- Schedule appointments and maintain calendars
- Schedule and coordinate company functions
- Collate and distribute mail
- Prepare communications, such as memos, emails, invoices, reports and other correspondence
- Write and edit documents from letters to reports and instructional documents
- Create and maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical
- Help maintain ISO Quality System
- Coordinate Bids for Building Maintenance
- Assist with company website updates
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management Representatives
- Associates Degree or greater.
- Typically possesses 1 to 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Must be reliable, dependable and punctual and able to work overtime and weekends as needed.
- Excellent computer and typing skills.
- Demonstrate good judgment and decision-making skills.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with coworkers and supervisors.
- Detail and task oriented.
- Accuracy and quality conscious.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions in English.
- Ability to work as a team member.
Watson Label Products offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
Please respond with your resume and a cover letter stating why you would be a good fit for this position.