HP Indigo Digital Press
Advantages of Digital Printing
- Digital printing is an electronic method allowing small quantities to be printed directly from computer files. It requires no negatives, prepress, separations, plates or cylinders commonly used in traditional print methods.
- Printing is four color process with white as a spot color. White is used on clear films to make images more opaque.
- WLP uses the HP Indigo 6000 Series web-fed digital offset press. Each press has the following:
- Image Size: 12.1” x 38” (308mm x 980mm)
- Print Resolution: 2400 x 2400 dpi
- High Definition Imaging: 175 lpi screen ruling
- Web Width: 13” maximum (330mm)
Web Length: 38.58” per print cycle / revolution
- Material Thickness: 1 mil to 14 mil
Up to 40 m/min (130 ft/min)
Up to seven-color support
34 cm (13.4 in) maximum web width; Media thickness 0.5 to 18 pt